The posts on this blog are arranged in a fashion, starting from the latest going down to the oldest

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Ideals!

  1. An ideal in every walk of life :- My Aunt Lata atta (aunty)
  2. An ideal for hard work :- My Dad
  3. An ideal for understanding :- My Granny
  4. An ideal for being cheerful in life :- My Uncle Bujji Mama (Uncle)
  5. An ideal for the way to deal with others :- My friend Gargi Saha
  6. An ideal for concentration :- My cousin Uday Racherla
  7. An ideal for Love :- My Uncle Shashank
  8. An ideal for bravery :- My cousin Aditya Gatupalli
  9. An ideal for teaching :- My electronics professor Satish Sir
  10. An ideal for contentment :- Nature







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utterly butterly delicious AMUL

Lindanelle'sDiary said...

Oh ideal boy it was gr8 reading your ideals and it was too gr8 seeing some of us among them......

gargi_gelid said...

hey adarsh..itz really sweet of u..!!!

gargi_gelid said...

hehehe...i thot aftr dt day..u'll never like satish sir...

Anonymous said...

u forgot the most imp one dude...The ideal of all ideals...ur Mom! :)

Anonymous said...

huh? dumbo! it was the first time i visited ur blog..so...we DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!!!...

Humour